MiniDisc Labels Equipment Notes
- Ultimate Label Printer Pro, a $25 Mac/PC package for
making media labels (MD, CD, DAT, etc.) includes preformatted layouts
for MD labels.
- Chris Cooper has
created a MiniDisc jacket label template for use with Filemaker Pro,
it prints 4 labels at a time on Avery label sheets.
- Ross Harmes has made a site for his 17 labels,
one for each of his MD recordings.
- CompilationMaker is an add-on software for CATraxx (a
music library management package), and can be used to make MD covers.
- Remco Poelstra has made a site offering his 6 MD labels,
with tools and templates for making and uploading your own.
- SureThing CD/MD labeling software allows creation of MD labels.
- Multicomp "Label Once". Scott Aronian comments:
This is an excellent label for use on MiniDisc slip cases (aka jackets). The label
has a shiny, non-porous surface, designed for writing on with a permanent
ink marker like the Sharpie Ultra Fine Point. But unlike most surfaces
this one can be erased with a vinyl eraser. The labels are self-adhesive
and fit perfectly on the slip-case.
I bought a 50 label pack (part #MSK50) at Staples Office Supply for
$5.99. They are called "Label Once" and made by Multicomp for 3.5" floppy
disks. Multicomp, P.O. Box 2761, Abilene, Texas 79604, Phone
800-541-4351, Fax 915-675-5944, Email [email protected]