|Yamaha MD-4||MiniDisc Multitrack Recorder|
|MSRP ¥99800, Street ¥90000|
|in: Line/mic X 4 (1/4" phone), L/R stereo sub in X 2 (RCA), AUX Stereo Return x 2 (RCA). out: Direct track out X 4 (RCA), Stereo out x 2 (RCA), Monitor out x 2 (RCA), Aux Send x 1 (1/4" phone).||376 x 72.3 x 364mm 4.8kg|
(Thanks to Ted Matsumura for help.)
- Records up to 4 tracks simultaneously on MD-Data disks. Can play
and record normal MD audio disks in 2 track (stereo) mode.
- 11.6 ms positioning accuracy.
- MIDI MTC
- Pitch control +/- 6%.
- Has pots on each channel for gain, high, mid, low band eq, aux, and 2
buttons for group assign, a pan pot, a line-mic push button and level
slider from 1 to 10.
- Can bounce 4 tracks down to 1 or 2. Signal degradation from ping pong:
- Prior to mixdown, "Song Copy" function allows entire song to be
copied digitally (bypassing ATRAC codec) to another section on the
disc as a "backup".