|Denon DN-F20R||Professional solid-state recorder|
|In: line/mic (XLR&RCA). Out: line (RCA), headphones (1/4" phone jack)||208 x 42 x 161, 1.0Kg (w/o batt)|
- Unit has no uploading capability, but uses Compact Flash cards that can be attached to a computer.
- Formats CF media as FAT filesystem which allows for it to be mounted as a volume on a PC.
- Max quality/time: Linear (PCM) 48kHz / 90 min, with 2 x 512MB CF cards.
- Accepts up to 512MB CF type 1 media
- Supports MPEG 1 Layer 2 (@48kHz), MPEG 2 Layer 2 (@24kHz), as well as Linear PCM (.WAV) (@48kHz)
- Selectable sampling rate of 24kHz or 48kHz
- Selectable bit rate of 16kbps~128kbps per channel (MPEG mode) for best audio quality vs recording time
- 2 memory card slots for extended Playback/Recording
- Stereo or mono recording
- Seamless continuous recording from bay 1->2 or 2->1
- Up to 9,990 tracks can be saved within 10 sub folders
- Back lit display
- Built-in monitor speaker
- Mic Limiter, attenuator and low cut filter switches
- Stereo XLR Mic inputs
- RCA inputs and outputs
- H/P jack w/volume control
- User adjustable menu
- Runs on 6 AA batteries, or supplied AC adapter
- Supplied with shoulder strap and soft cover case
- Editing features: track divide (rehearsal mode with 0.05sec/0.024sec resolution), track erase, all erase.
Specs: Headphone amp: 12mW+12mW
User Manual: DN-F20R