AudioLib is database application designate for storing informations of audio recordings
(especially on MDs and CDs).
It's 32bit Windows95/NT application, which allow you to:
So with AudioLib you can:
- Store informations of your audio recordings
- Search for specific Album, Track, Singer, ...
- Title MiniDisc directly from database (with WinRemote hardware)
- Print labels for MDs and CDs
- Load CD tracks info from CDDB internet database
- Replicate data with other users of AudioLib
And you can do it all in one program during about 2 minutes
(and what's more: you have stored informations about your MDs in
- Download tracks info from CDDB database (or enter titles manually)
- Print labels for MDs (or CDs)
- Title MD (in SONY MD deck) - send titles to MD directly from this database
Martin Danek's MiniDisc Titling Page