- Auto-EQ sets equalization by measuring cabin acoustics with test signal and built-in microphone.
- "ASL" (auto-sound-levelizer) detects and compensates for changes in external noise levels, adjusting volume and tone controls in response to the nature of the external noise (tunnel, rain, road surface changes).
- "MD-auto gain control" adjusts track volumes so that large differences do not occur between tracks.
- "Time-alignment" feature uses digital delay line to compensate for
driver position, ensuring that wave fronts from each speaker reach
driver in synchrony.
- 9-band graphic equalizer (50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.7k, 3.15k, 6.3k, 12.5kHz) adjustable from -12dB to +12dB.
- Can be configured to output high/mid/low frequency ranges for
external tri-amplified system. High and low settings for the band-pass
filters can be set separately for each band (high/mid/low).
Low-Mid: 31.5, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200Hz (-6, -12, -18dB/oct).
Mid-High: 1.6k, 2k, 2.5k, 3.1k, 4k, 5k, 6.3k, 8k, 10k, 12.5k, 16k (-6, -12dB/oct).
- Graphic display front panel can display one of 4 repeating
"adventure" video clips of 5 seconds duration (certain to entertain
all who have spent less than 5 minutes in your vehicle).
- Separately available Display customizing PC-Link kit (CD-PC1 -
¥15,000) allows user to download videos
into unit's flash memory.
Specs: Amp: 50Wx4