|Sony MZ-B10||"business" MDLP recorder|
|Street: ¥ 20,400|
|In: line/optical, mic. Out: headphones, DC IN: 3VDC||118.2 x 24.0 x 75.4mm, 150g (body only), 190g w/batt.|
- MDLP Support (but not NetMD)
- Large LCD shows both elapsed and remaining time.
- ATRAC DSP Type-S.
- Button layout resembling portable tape recorders, to ease use by first-timers.
- Digital pitch control allows slow or fast playback without change of pitch (useful for
e.g. language learning or reviewing a lecture).
- Twin Speakers
- Automatic Time Track (inserts track mark automatically at regular intervals).
- Built-In Monaural Microphone
- Voice Mirror (blinks LED as voice signal occurs, assuring the functioning of microphone and recorder).
- Hand Strap
- Carrying Pouch
Included Accessories: In-ear headphones, carrying pouch, AA cell, handstrap
Specs: Headphone amp: 5mW+5mW, Speaker amp (mono): 140mW (70mW x 2)
User Manuals: MZ-B10, J
Service Manual: MZ-B10
|AA x 2||40 hr||24 hr|