- Auto-EQ sets equalization by measuring cabin acoustics with test signal and built-in microphone.
- "MD-auto gain control" adjusts track volumes so that large differences do not occur between tracks.
- "ASL" (auto-sound-levelizer) detects and compensates for changes in external noise levels, adjusting volume and tone controls
in response to the nature of the external noise (tunnel, rain, road surface changes).
- "Time-alignment" feature uses digital delay line to compensate for
driver position, ensuring that wave fronts from each speaker reach
driver in synchrony.
- 3-band parametric equalizer adjustable from -12dB to +12dB.
- Selectable subwoofer cutoff frequencies (50, 80, 125Hz), slope fixed at -18dB/octave.
- Graphic display front panel can display one of 2 repeating
"adventure" video clips of 5 seconds duration (certain to entertain
all who have spent less than 5 minutes in your vehicle).
Specs: Amp: 50Wx4, 70Wx1 (for subwoofer). SNR > 90dB, Dyn. Range > 90dB, FM: 76.1-89.9MHz